Registered Mail Service
When you are sending valuable or important document domestically or internationally, Registered Post gives you and added level of security.
Benefits of using Registered Post.
Registered Post provides:
- Ideal for added security for important document.
- proof the article was sent(when lodged at the post office counter).
- track and trace are available to some countries, while other countries don't provide tracking events. Please request at the counter.
- a unique for identification number for every article for Track and Trace.
- Compensation for loss or damage of the article up to $100 for a standard registered delivery.(30 SDR).
Please note: All registered Post articles must be lodged over the counter at Samoa Post at Matafele, or at one of our 4 district post offices at Salelologa, Fagamalo, Salilua or Asau District Post Office at Savaii for issuance of receipt a proof of posting. If they are posted in street posting boxes they will not have proof of posting and may be subject to delay.
For Registration Service a standard service fee of $ 18.00, is added on top of your postage, base on the type and weight of your mail item.
Need more help?
If you have any question about Registered Post please call the customer contact center of +685 27640 Extension 114 & 117 or email us through our contact page.
* Person -to-person article will be delivered to the addressee, except where:
(a) The addressee is a minor. The article may be delivered to parent or guardian.
(b) The addressee has provided a prior written authority requesting articles be delivered to a nominated person.
(c) It is impractical for Samoa Post to deliver to the addressee; this is at Samoa Post's discretion.